Did you know? The Geckos can see colours by the light of the moon, and it's estimated that gecko colour vision is 350 times more sensitive to light than human eyes. Most species lack eyelids. Because they cannot blink, they lick their eyes to keep them clean and moist.
Awesome Soaps bring these super cool soaps inspired by the Tokay Gecko Eyes.
- Handmade with a beautiful NZ Soap base.
- Can be used as a Full body or Facial Cleanser.
- Ingredients are sourced from suppliers members of the Round Table of Sustainability and accepted by the Natural Protection Association.
- The image of 'eye' disappears as the soap is used.
- The packaging is made in Origami.
Want a big treat? This set contains 2 EYE Soaps and a cotton face towel (30x30cms) beautifully packed in a gift box, ready for gift-giving. Sounds interesting, aye?
Net.Weight. 80g (40g each soap)
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerine (derived from Coconut), Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Sucrose, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Essential Oils, and Water-Soluble Paper.
Still not sure? Heaps of questions? Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org