Did you know? Bearded dragons have a great vision, they are tetrachromatic which means that they have four color receptors (they can see more colors than humans, including UV waves). The "berdies" originate from deserts in Australia and are considered the world's most popular lizards to be kept as a pet.
Awesome Soaps bring these super cool soaps inspired by the Bearded Dragon's Eyes.
- Handmade with a beautiful NZ Soap base.
- Can be used as a Full body or Facial Cleanser.
- Ingredients are sourced from suppliers members of the Round Table of Sustainability and accepted by the Natural Protection Association.
- The image of 'eye' disappears as the soap is used.
- The packaging is made in Origami.
Want a big treat? This set contains 2 EYE Soaps and a cotton face towel (30x30cms) beautifully packed in a gift box, ready for gift-giving. Sounds interesting, aye?
Net.Weight. 80g (40g each soap)
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerine (derived from Coconut), Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Sucrose, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, essential oils, and Water-Soluble Paper.
Still not sure? Heaps of questions? Drop us a message at email@example.com